In collaboration with Wedding Rings Direct, we have a fabulous competition to win a wedding ring up to the value of £500. With the largest collection of rings online, you will surely find your perfect ring.
- The competition ends on 31st March 2021.
The prize winner will receive £500 voucher to spend with Wedding Rings Direct only. The value will be taken off any future order, with no cash refund, and the balance payable will be made directly to Wedding Rings Direct. The voucher expires after 1 year.
To enter via My Ideal Wedding for the chance to win a wedding ring, simply complete the entry form below and make sure you follow us on social media to see our announcement. You can start viewing the collection of rings at weddingrings-direct.com immediately.
Please ensure you have read and understood the Competition Terms and Conditions which are summarised below.
Win stunning wedding rings worth £500!
We are delighted to have joined up with Wedding Rings Direct who have the largest supply of Wedding Rings in the UK.
This great prize can be used for one wedding ring or more, regardless of metal. There are no exclusions as long as the order is from the wedding ring collection! Unfortunately, this does not apply to engagement rings or their bespoke wedding ring service.
Who are Wedding Rings Direct?
Wedding Rings Direct are based in Brighton, East Sussex and are a leading UK jewellery retailer owned by Anthony Edwards with over fifty decades of experience. As they only have a showroom in their offices, they are able to deliver quality hallmarked workmanship at prices that beat the high street. All delivered to your door with their award-winning sample service.
You can read genuine reviews of the company at Feefo
Wedding Rings Direct LTD are members of the National Association of Jewellers
ICO Registration Number: Z9960380 – VAT Registration Number: 762280532
Terms & Conditions summary for the Win a Wedding Ring competition
- Winner will be drawn at random from all entrants week commencing February 1st 2021.
- No prize or cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable.
- The prize is subject to Wedding Ring availability and delivery timeframes.
- If your wedding ring(s) does not reach a value of £500, Wedding Rings Direct will not reimburse the difference.
- If your wedding ring/s are of a value higher than £500, you would be required to pay the extra cost directly to Wedding Rings Direct.
- The winner will be notified via email and if no response within five days, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
- Prize applies to Wedding rings and bands only, does not apply for engagement rings or for the bespoke service.
- The winning prize does not include any travel expenses or sundries in relation to purchasing. If the winner wants to visit Wedding Rings Direct showroom in Brighton, no travelling costs are included.
- My Ideal Wedding holds no responsibility for any purchase made.